Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Apprentice

I meant to have this rant last week, but didn't find the time, so here we go!
I find it excuciatingly awful every year when they are inevitably sent to a foreign country for their tasks, that these so-called intelligent business people fail to understand that they are much more likely to get a favourable outcome if they at least attempt to communicate in the language of the person they are negotiating with!!!!
I have been rather unimpressed by this year's candidates, who seem to have very little common sense.
I also question the motives for applying of these people. I run a successful business, and there is nothing that would persuade me working for somebody else is a better otion, even if it did mean earning more money.
Saying all this, I'll still be watching next week!

No comments: